Ductwork Installation Team Leader - Lancashire
- £20000.00 - 28000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Ductwork Installation Team Leader - Lancashire - £22,000 - £28,000
My clients have been around for over 70 years and are a worldwide leading supplier in filtration and extraction. They currently have a key requirement for an experienced team leader to join their team on a permanent basis. The team leader will be required to supervise and carry out duct work installations with 60% of the time around the North West and 40% nationwide.
- Supervise other fitters
- Read from construction drawings and install ductwork accordingly.
- Fit brackets for ductwork and cutting ductwork as and when required.
- Work with a duct fitters mate when required.
You will Need:
- To have experience within a supervisory position
- To be experienced in commercial duct work.
- To Hold a full UK driving license.
- To be prepared to work away from home as and when required.
- To live a commutable distance to Lancashire
- Basic Salary between £22,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience.
- Overtime available
- Company van
- Tools supplied
- Work wear supplied
- Company pension
- Company life insurance
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.