Water Hygiene Engineer
- Newbury, Berkshire
- £22000.00 - 25000.00
- overtime + vehicle + benefits
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Water Hygiene Engineer £22k - £25k + overtime + van Swindon to Reading
My Client offers on-site water treatment services, products and equipment to the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors.
Services include Control of Legionella, Boiler Water Treatment, Cooling Water Treatment, Effluent Treatment and all types of pre-treatment and dosing equipment supply and service.
They currently have an excellent opportunity for a Water treatment technician/engineer
· To be based ideally M4 corridor (Swindon to Reading), must be easily commutable and ok with travelling in to London
· Good presentation skills, IT literate
· Knowledge of cooling tower chemical tests and closed system testing
· Extensive experience with L8 and provision of all services covered by it
· Equipment and plumbing skills a bonus
· £22k - £25k,, van, PDA, pension, 20 days holiday
Engineer based M4 corridor (Reading to Swindon). Able to cover M4 corridor to include cooling tower testing, all L8 works, clean and disinfection, TMV service, basic engineering.
You will need to demonstrate longevity in previous roles and a commitment to the highest standards of presentation and customer service.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.