Water Hygiene Technician
- City of Westminster, London
- £22000.00 - 26000.00
- overtime + vehicle + benefits
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
WATER HYGIENE ENGINEER £22k-£26k + OVERTIME + VAN + BENEFITS WESTMINSTER
My Client is currently looking for a Water Hygiene Engineer to cover the borough of Westminster.
They are looking for someone who has experience of:
· Clean/chlorination of cold water storage tanks and outlets
· Tank remedial works (ie Ball valves)
· Calorifier inspection
· Deadleg removals
· Tank removal/replacement
· Sampling and temperature testing
· Installing tanks and all tank remedials
· TMV install and servicing
· Chlorination of water tanks
· Installation of water softeners
· Servicing of water softeners
Previous experience in a similar role for at least 2 years
Company Van + Mobile Phone + Call out + all the usual benefits.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.