Water Hygiene Engineer
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £18000.00 - 24000.00
- overtime + vehicle + benefits
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
WATER HYGIENE TECHNICIAN/ENGINEER £18k-£24k+OVERTIME+COMPANY VAN+BENEFITS - MIDLANDS
My Client offers on-site water treatment services, products and equipment to the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors.
Services include Control of Legionella, Boiler Water Treatment, Cooling Water Treatment, Effluent Treatment and all types of pre-treatment and dosing equipment supply and service.
They currently have a requirement for a Water treatment technician/engineer
· To be based in the Midlands
· Good presentation skills, IT literate
· Knowledge of closed system testing
· Extensive experience with L8 and provision of all services covered by it
· Equipment and plumbing skills a bonus
· 18-24k, van, PDA, pension, 20 days holiday
Cooling tower testing, all L8 works, clean and disinfection, TMV service, basic engineering.
A good all rounder with L8 experience.
Need to demonstrate a commitment to the highest standards of presentation and customer service.
Salary £18-24K depending on experience.
Please let me know if you are interested in the above. If you are, please send me an up to date copy ofyour CV.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.