CAD Operator - Halifax
- Halifax, West Yorkshire
- £20000.00 - 30000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
My client are a specialist within the engineering sector who are currently looking to recruit a CAD Operator to join their design team.
Your duties will involve producing high quality design layout drawings for equipment installations at the requested specifications & compliance
* Using computer assisted design/drafting software
* Create, amend and finalise layout drawings of relevant equipment and associated construction drawings.
* Ability to interact with all levels, including customer design architects and building contractors
* Recreate sketches from the sales team into professional, detailed and accurate drawings.
* Responsible for setting up/maintaining an organised filing system for all drawings and associated templates.
* Effective communication with internal sales team and project managers.
Key Performance Indicators:
* Accurate drawings completed within required timescales
* Customer complaints
Qualifications & Requirements:
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in the use of CAD Design software, equivalent degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
* Good customer focus attitude, with a polite and professional manner
* Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent levels of communication at all levels
* IT literacy
* 5 GCSE's including English and Mathematics
Salary is negotiable depending on the experience of the applicant.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.